Wednesday 12 December 2007

Grilled Steak

Best I write these up while I still remember what I ate, and add photos later if I have them.

Breakfast.
A one-egg ham and cheese omelette with 3 slices tomato, plus half a pear with a couple of spoons of yoghurt. Dead simple.

Lunch:
A mug of leftover vegetable soup with LOTS of cheese. Then I had a handful of cashews, and more cheese.

Dinner:

I pureed the leftover vegetable soup and added a hearty dose of nutmeg. Served it up with a dollop of creme fraiche.

We ate late. I could have skipped supper quite happily actually, but Paul was hungry. These tablets take away all my appetite. So grilled steak is very quick. With grilled courgette and grilled tomato.


We had wine. I'm still trying to find a balance with wine, as it reacts most dreadfully with the metformin. One glass is definitely fine. Two glasses is also fine. More than that seems to leave me very queasy.

No comments: