Wednesday 19 December 2007

Garlic Parsley Prawns

Breakfast was exciting, I managed to buy eggs fresh enough to fry! So we had a proper fried egg and bacon breakfast with 3 rashers bacon followed by the leftover mango with yoghurt.

I had a busy day, so at lunchtime I took the two metformin to suppress my appetite, and ate a handful of nuts. Bad, I know.

For dinner, I made a celery and celeriac soup. I don't know if celeriac is allowed, it's not mentioned, but I had some so I used it. I made this by cooking equal volumes of celery (mainly the green parts of the stalk) and peeled cubed celeriac in about twice the volume of chicken stock, added s&p to taste, then puréed it.


Then we had another of the Albert Heijn Festive offerings, giant prawns in garlic and parsley, which I served with avocado.

No comments: