Thursday 20 December 2007

Albert Heijn's Festive Pork

Breakfast was cheese and tomato omelette followed by strawberries with yoghurt. It's not the season for strawberries, but I guess they're getting them out of the greenhouses for Christmas. They were tasteless and about half squishy. I kept the squish ones aside and used them for another cheat lunch.

Yup, I did the metformin trick again. Took the dose, then drank a strawberry yoghurt drink made with the squishy strawberries.

For dinner I had no energy. I threw the Albert Heijn Festive pork fillet with creamy pepper sauce in the oven, alongside a dish of various vegetables cut into bite-size pieces, sprinkled with salt and drizzled with olive oil. Then I put the lid on the dish and gave it a good shake to get all the veggies coated. 35 minutes is plenty, and the roasted vegetables were delicious!

No comments: