Wednesday 26 December 2007

Roast Pork leftovers

Breakfast was not leftovers, Breakfast was a BLT omelette. It was delicious!


Also, I'm getting worried about not eating enough food. So today we definitely aimed for three meals. I we used up the leftover duck in a fresh salad. You don't need a recipe, you can see all the ingredients! A nice vinaigrette is fine as a dressing.


For dinner I tried to follow the diet suggestions, though in greatly reduced quantities.

A tomato and mozzarella to start.


I revisited yesterday's soup by adding the tomato offcuts from breakfast, plus the pumpkin I didn't use before, and whizzed it up to get a totally different colour! I did warm it, but the tomato kept its fresh taste and gave a nice tang.


And then it was the leftover pork roast from the other night. I cooked a little plain broccoli to go with it. There was also leftover gravy with onion and green beans in it.


Three whole meals on a public holiday!

No comments: